Telephone System Video
IP PBX And Telephone Server
Sip Door Intercom
VOIP SIP Mainboard
Horn Speaker And Amplifier
SOS Telephone GSM
Business Phone And Gateway
Keypad Button Handset
Beacon and Sounder
> Emergency Intercom >
User Manual ZD Series IP
User Manual ZD Series Analogue
Voice Intercom KNZD-09
The voice intercom is a intercom with a stainless steel metal case, suitable for the home, the apartment as a door intercom, but also for subways, airports and other public places as emergency intercom.
Voice intercom can be used as a
for the voip intercom system. The panel is made of stainless steel and electrophoresed with a smooth surface and color. Voice intercom adopts embedded installation, with ip and analog versions. We can customize the voice intercom according to the user, add buttons to the panel, or add other requirements such as Braille.If you need ,we also can provide the
How much does it cost to install intercom?
We are the manufacturer of industrial telephones and emergency voice intercom. We can give you the best price and provide technical support for installation. Installing the embedded voice intercom is very simple, we will guide you through the remote video installation, please consult us for more details.
We can provide voip voice intercom system.
The voice intercom system we provide can be installed in public as an emergency system. It can also be used as a home door intercom system. Using the sip server for the hosted voice intercom system, you can use the system as a large emergency intercom system to manage all voice intercoms.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body stainless steel face plate
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Supper good sound clarity during conversation.
4. Support video uploading(customized).
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. DC12V power supply.
7. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
8. Support standard Session Initiation Protocol(SIP), RFC 3261.
9. Calling indoor extension for two-way conversation.
10. Support echo cancellation.
11. Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
12. Built-in dynamic noise reduction, to achieve high-quality voice communications.
13. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the other hand hang up.This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
14. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
GB4208-93 IP66 FCC
ITU-T Recommendations K21
Unit size:160*240*42mm Unit: N.W:1.2KG
1pcs packing box size: 325*235*175mm Unit N.W:1.2KG Unit G.W:1.5KG
12pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:14.4KG G.W:35KG
==>>>> Product Specification
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Voice intercom use in the emergency intercom system
Voice intercom use in subway
==>>>>Product Detailed Pictures
More detail about voice intercom
==>>>>Please Email US
This product model:KNZD-09
You May Like:
Video Intercom System
Video Door Intercom