Railway & Metro
Airport Emergency Help Point
Mining And Tunnel
Office Telephone System
Highway Roadside Emergency Call
Outdoor And Sceic Sport
Power Schedule And Oilfield
Prison Telephone System
Intercom System For Elevator
Ip Broadcast System
Campus And Hospital
Parking Lot And Access Control
Railway & Metro
Railway & Metro
Metro vehicle emergency intercom system
Intercom System SIP server
1. Web user interface supports English / Chinese
2. Customizable IVR / voice prompts in English
3. Supports multiple call queues and queue queuing sounds
4. Supports Layer 3 IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
5. Up to 50 SIP terminals can be registered
6. Supports up to 10 voice conference rooms, up to 100 voice conference members
7. Call Park, Call Forward, Call Forward, ring Group, Pickup Group, blacklist, call / intercom
8. Video coding H.264, H.263, H263 +
9. QoS Layer 3 QoS, Layer 2 QoS
10. Voice G.711,G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A / B, AAL2-G.726-32
11. Network protocol TCP / UDP / IP, SIP
12. Global universal power supply Input: 100 ~ ~ 240VAC, 50 / 60Hz;
13. Weight Equipment weight: 2.165 Kg; Package weight: 3.012 Kg
14. Size 440mm (L) x 185mm (W) x 44mm (H) IU standard
15. Operation of each Passenger intercom units in a consist shall be verifiable via a self-test feature on the CCH
Passenger Intercom Stations
1. Passenger intercom units (PIU) per vehicle provided for installation in the vehicle interior.
2. Passenger intercom units consist of a panel mounted enclosure with a stainless steel face which enclose a speaker, microphone, large 1.5 in (38 mm) in diameter recessed pushbutton switch and a status LED.
3. The PIU marked with graphics to identify the unit as an "Emergency Intercom" unit.
4. The PIUs marked visually and in Braille
5. The PIU Station have a green LED incorporated on the face which illuminated to indicate it is functioning and assist the visually impaired in locating the unit.
6. The PIU station splash-proof, vandal-resistant construction with components designed for severe transportation duty.
7. The microphone provided with external filters to reduce background noise.
8. Operation of each PIU in a consist shall be verifiable via a self-test feature on the CCH.
9. The PIU speaker amplifier include ambient noise sensing and automatic level compensation.
10. Operation of the PIU station shall be as follows:
11. When the PIU push button switch is pressed; a.The request for communication with the Operator be latched until cleared by the Operator’s action; b.The status LED on the PIU station begin flashing until the request has been answered by the Operator; and The Operator be alerted to the PIU request by a distinctive chime in the cab.When the Operator acknowledges the PIU request; The status LED light on the PIU station illuminate steady ON; and Two-way conversation may begin without any further action by the passenger. PIU calls be queued in a first-in first-out arrangement.
12. Communication between one PIU and another not be possible
Thank you for reading, if you have any questions or needs, please contact us!
, we will reply you immediately
Subway emergency telephone system