Telephone System Video
IP PBX Phone System
Access Control SIP Intercom
VOIP SIP Mainboard
Loud Speaker Phone
SOS Telephone GSM
IP Phone and Gateway
Keypad Button Handset
Beacon and Sounder
> Waterproof Telephone >
weatherproof telephone KNSP-01
Weatherproof telephone Voip
The weatherproof telephone is an emergency phone that specifically addresses the harsh environment of outdoor industry.
Weatherproof telephone KNSP-01
The Most Professional
weatherproof telephone for tunnel purpose made of aluminium alloy material by die casting. The weatherproof telephone is rugged and durable. Special sealing design can ensure complete
grade up to IP66. weatherproof , dustproof and moisture-resistant. The weatherproof telephone widely used in tunnel and outdoor. Most metro and high-speed rail project need install IP66 telephone for emergency communication. Also expressway and power plant need weatherproof phones. marine need moisture-resistant telephones.
telephone widely used in tunnel and outdoor
. Most metro and high-speed rail project need install IP66 telephone for emergency communication.
The weatherproof telephone uses aluminum alloy as the raw material for the weatherproof enclosure, and the exterior is strong and has an explosion proof effect. The weatherproof telephone is available in both VoIP and analog versions and is customizable.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-dial telephone.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
7. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
Heavy Duty handset
with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset with industrial strong curly cord .
10. Silicon keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
11. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(if PABX have this available we can provide this function).
12. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
13. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
14. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:320 *205*120mm Unit: N.W:5.3KG
1pcs packing box size: 439 *277 *191mm Unit: N.W:5.3KG Unit G.W:7KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:31.8KG G.W:34KG
==>>>> Product Specification
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
You May Like:
Weatherproof telephone on the hight speed railway tunnel
Weatherproof telephone in the actual scene graph
==>>>>Product Detailed Pictures
weatherproof telephone Multi-angle view, front view, side view, top view
Weatherproof telephone, waterproof level up to ip67
==>>>>Please Email US
Durant-July 21, 2018-India
The weatherproof phone is of good quality and is placed outdoors as a very good choice for engineering communications.
You May Like:
Multimedia storage server
Operator console center
Blue Light Stations
Weather resistant Telephone